Full-Time Finance at Barclays
What we do
Our Finance teams aim to be recognised as world-class leaders in finance, governance and control and as a valued business partner in driving strategic performance. Through partnerships across Barclays many business units, the teams deliver high quality, accurate and timely financial and management information to a range of stakeholders.
Our Group Finance function includes the following teams:
- Barclays Property: accountable for the overall performance of Barclays property interests
- Information Risk Management and Change: providing leadership to help the business manage sensitive information securely
- Business Performance Management: supporting the business in planning, reporting and analysis against performance goals
- Barclays Group Financial Control: managing timely production of financial accounts and helps shape Barclays financial reporting policy
- Barclays Governance & Control: ensures Group and Group Centre Functions compliance with key governance and risk policies
- Group Centre Finance: providing business partners to support stakeholders across the business with budget management.
Finance career opportunities also exist in other areas of Barclays.
Why join us
As an international financial services organisation, a role within Finance at Barclays offers the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced team with a global remit.
Members of our Finance teams work closely with colleagues across the business, partnering them to help shape key decisions around issues from budgets and planning to information security, regulatory compliance and property assets.
Barclays also offers support to train for and maintain industry-recognised qualifications.