LSE’s IMT (Information Management and Technology) division provides services to over 10,000 staff and student users.
Business Partner (Professional Services) owns the relationship with their relevant area across the School.
They will build and maintain strategic relationships in order to obtain a clear view of current work and future demand within their relevant area.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of ICT relevant to the assigned area of expertise.
- Be practised in portfolio management and performance management practices and methodologies.
- Maintain a business focus in the communication of technical information and documentation of services.
- Ensure the effective operation and provision of Business Partnering to meet agreed objectives.
- Participate in the analysis and development of requirements and specifications for IT projects, often liaison with the BIU and utilising their processes.
- Manage demand, in conjunction with the Data and Technology Portfolio and BIU processes, including estimating time and resources required.
- Participate in the development of strategic objectives for Data and Technology and ensure the translation of the strategy into successful implementation and delivery of high quality systems and services.
We offer an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent training and development opportunities.