Nestlé UK & Ireland
Inbound Supply Coordinator
Tutbury, Staffordshire (Preferred)
Circa £25,000 depending on experience, plus potential bonus + fantastic benefits
This is a full-time permanent opportunity based in Tutbury, but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to use during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like for you.
We have a fabulous opportunity for someone to join our Supply Chain team in Tutbury as an Inbound Supply Coordinator.
We believe ‘it all starts with a Nescafé’; your career could start with one too! Our beverage division is always changing in line with current trends and is a fundamental part of Nestlé within the FMCG market.
Nescafé is the biggest coffee brand in the world, and providing great quality coffee which tastes perfect and is ethically sourced is at the top of our agenda. Nestlé Tutbury Factory in Derbyshire is one of the largest Nestlé factories in Europe after circa £500 million investment over the last few years. The factory is a centre of excellence for Nescafé products around the world producing freeze-dried, spray dried and pod coffee technologies and is at the forefront of coffee innovation globally.
A day in the life of an Inbound Supply Coordinator
Reporting to the Factory Planning Lead, you will be responsible for ordering inbound materials. You will be managing suppliers for Tutbury factory and making sure we have the correct materials, in the correct quantities, to ensure the factory can produce to support production demands.
Building relationships is key, as you will follow up delivery shortfalls and quality issues with suppliers agreeing plans to minimise impact on customer service level. You will also monitor supplier performance ensuring plans are developed with the supplier, procurement business support and the supply stream to close gaps as necessary.
Main responsibilities include:
• Ensure the availability of all materials to fulfil the requirements of the supply stream production plans within defined cost and stock policy boundaries.
• Driving continuous improvements in the MRP processes of the end to end supply stream.
• Create and optimise replenishment plan for raw and packaging materials over an 18month horizon to ensure supply of material to production whilst meeting working capital targets and stock cover policies.
• Manage exceptions with suppliers.
• Follow up delivery shortfalls and quality issue with suppliers agreeing plans to minimise impact on customer service levels or working capital.
• Work with suppliers and procurement business support and the supply stream to identify and exploit improvement opportunities to drive TDC, service improvements or working capital reductions.
What will make you successful
You will have some awareness of business and supply chain knowledge. Previous experience in supply chain role and understanding of inventory methodologies would be beneficial but we are also open to speaking to those who may have just graduated with a passion for a career in supply chain.
Other key skills required are:
• Effective communication skills, with the ability and be able to build relationships and influence internal and external stakeholders
• Previous experience managing stock control and MRP experience would be advantageous.
• SAP and master data maintenance experience is desirable.
• Results focused with an eye for detail
• Able to use initiative when solving problems
• Microsoft Word and Excel skills
This is a great opportunity to work within a talented and dedicated team, in what will be a challenging role. In return we will offer you all the support and guidance necessary to succeed in this role with the opportunity to support a great career.
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 6th August 2021.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Right to work in the UK
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment. The successful candidate therefore must be able to demonstrate their right to work status for the UK during the recruitment process. We have assessed this role and it could be applicable for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route. If you do not have the right to work in the UK and you are unable to gain this independently, we may be able to provide sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route in line with the Home office guidelines. We encourage you to review the UK Home Office guidelines ahead of submitting a job application to review whether you meet the eligibility criteria under the Skilled Worker route and understand the immigration fees that you would be responsible for when making a visa application. If you require sponsorship, please discuss this with us as part of the recruitment process.