We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Provide assistance to the Cash team for UK & Ireland - covering daily, business critical payment and Treasury processes.
- Perform cash reporting and other banking tasks, as required.
- Act as a member of the wider team rota, with the expectation that at least 2 or 3 different core tasks will be included in the working pattern over 6 months.
– Create and prepare payments
- Record cash entries in the SAP system
- Assist with bank reconciliation support work, as required
- Numeracy and good organisational skills
- Experience of working in a professional, time pressurised office environment
- Excel, basic knowledge
- Experience of Cash, Accounts Payable or Banking processes
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about