Our Credit Cards continue to disrupt the market - smashing targets, winning industry awards and delivering for our customers. We’re ambitious, and need more brilliant, talented individuals to help us get there.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Management Strategy Analyst to support the delivery of credit risk strategies to ensure the portfolio achieves risk and return objectives across all stages of the credit lifecycle for pre arrears customers (stimulation, re issue, renewal, authorisations, line increase / decrease, re-pricing, account blocking, exposure management etc.) and within agreed lending criteria.
Day to day you’ll be involved in:
- The analytical development of portfolio credit risk strategies across the pre arrears customer lifecycle.
- Liaising with the Business Insight team to define requirements for accurate strategy tracking reports and insights to monitor existing customer performance and strategy monitoring.
- Producing monthly portfolio strategy performance reports that transform data into interpretative insight.
- Accurately testing design and champion challenger strategies to drive improvements in strategy performance with respect to credit risk and revenue.
- Ensuring strategy design reflects the values and objectives of Virgin Money.
- Pro active identification of strategy enhancements to optimise risk reward equation and make consistent and predictable automated credit decisions.
- Identifying opportunities to improve organic growth that represent responsible lending and fair value customer outcomes.
- Aligning strategies to expected future economic forecasts and understand the impact of potential economic risks on sub segments of the portfolio.
- Supporting the control framework ensuring all strategies comply with required regulatory and policy requirements and support the execution of all relevant control framework elements.
We’d love you to have the following:
- Previous experience of credit risk strategies gained within a credit card environment.
- Strong analytical and statistical modelling skills including SAS programming skills.
- Credit card and risk strategy business acumen.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to react to change and to prioritise real-time.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- A flair for building and managing stakeholder relationships.