We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Position Title: Account Manager – cvMail
Position Type: Permanent
Role Purpose / Summary:
The role is segment agnostic but will initially focus mainly on prospecting and closing new clients across law firms. The role will be based out of our London office.
- You will establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing new cvMail software and services sales opportunities within an account portfolio and new strategic prospects
- Manage an existing account portfolio of accounts including developing and implementing retention strategies, regular review meetings to cover e.g. service level reviews, training requirements, promote new product enhancements, capture product improvement suggestions and overall satisfaction
- The incumbent of this role will engage effectively with CX level contacts in order to demonstrate the value proposition and sell the benefits of cvMail within corporate employers and law firms
- Develop short and long-term account strategies to achieve business objectives
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to Legal Operations Directors, HR Directors, Recruitment Managers, IT Sourcing and C-level executives the value of the solutions
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to manage response to tenders/RFI’s and ensure resource is marshalled accordingly
- Work with the technical delivery team to ensure solutions are delivered to client’s expectations
- Work in CRM environment throughout deal progression and achieve KPI targets to build a robust sales pipeline in order to achieve new business sales growth in line with set objectives and targets
- Provide timely and accurate forecast to the exec on a weekly / monthly basis
- Interface at all levels of the target organisations, including IT architects, IT security, Procurement and senior executives
- Manage the account, review and maintain a record of billings, assist the client with any invoice queries, and assist the finance team where necessary
- Ability to travel over 50% time, mostly in and around London but also in other UK cities
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable track record of consistent over achievement in past sales roles
- Extensive experience successfully selling complex SaaS software solutions
- Strong presentation skills; both face to face and remotely
- Experience and success working in targeted and KPI driven sales environment
- Proficient in all elements of sales process across client acquisition utilising CRM tools to track and manage pipeline
- Excellent opportunity qualification, client needs analysis and negotiation skills
- Strong Technical capability with the ability to clearly articulate the benefits of applicant tracking / SAAS solutions
- Proven experience of pipeline generation including generating own leads through social media, cold calling etc.
- HR contacts within the legal industry and / or recruitment experience is highly desirable
- Ability to work with clients in a pro-active, service orientated environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to effectively manage client expectations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Applicant tracking / talent management solutions sales experience is highly desirable
- Experience working in a global matrix environment
NB: Flexible working options will be considered as part of this application. E.g. Job shares
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, colour, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com