We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Accounts Receivable team in a fast pace multicultural team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- All invoicing for our corporations’ contracts.
- Monthly reporting on corporations’ performance.
- Month end accrual process.
- Month end P&L analysis and Balance Sheet.
- Be managing the DE Billing mailbox.
- A good accounting understanding. Part qualification would be a plus.
- The drive to bill our customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- The willingness to fully own the customers’ processes.
- The ability to partner with German Stakeholders effectively.
- Good Excel skills.
- Great attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- German language. Not essential.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about