Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Working as a credit risk analyst or a strategy consultant focusing on financial institutions or energy sector with a leading firm for 2 years’.
- Ability to understand and translate complex concepts to simple terms
- Strong excel skills and ability to quickly analyze financial models introducing sensitivities
- Expertise in powerpoint and structuring presentations.
- Data base assessment skills, data management and manipulation experience
- Knowledge of scenario testing and application to a broad data set
- Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues in a multicultural environment.
- Working familiarity with the TCFD framework and Stranded Assets theme is an advantage.
- Driven and self-starter you manage an intense workload with proven ability of getting things done.
- Comfortable working with uncertainty in an evolving field.
- Performs well under pressure and can manage tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working.
Education level: Bachelor's Degree
Work experience: 2-3 years
Start contract date: 16-02-21
Contract duration: From 12 to 24 months