Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- University degree, in a related field (Political Science, Law, Economic Development, Environmental/Social Sustainability, Development Finance and Human Rights);
- Good knowledge of a project cycle preferably in an IFI;
- Prior work in an accountability mechanism will be considered an advantage;
- Experience engaging with civil society organisations and vulnerable communities;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken;
- Passion for engaging with relevant stakeholders in a multicultural environment and demonstrated sensitivity to various contexts and cultures;
- Strong analytical skills and capacity to transfer learnings into action
- Solid IT skills with experience in the use of excel and other related software for data analysis.
- Highly responsible and committed to delivering in a timely and robust fashion.
- Attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of an additional EBRD official language desirable, preferably Russian and/or Arabic;
- Ability to use social media as an institutional tool to promote access;
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines, multitask and self-initiative; and
- Ability to work collaboratively with team.
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working.
Education level: Bachelor's Degree
Work experience: 4-5 years
Start contract date: 10-02-21
Contract duration: 24 months