AO Resolution Centre Agents are telephony staff responsible for handling calls in relation to EU Settlement Scheme and Future Borders and Immigration applications. AO Resolution Centre Agents will deal with general customers of varying nationalities requiring advice on how to apply, application updates (EUSS and FBIS), digital status enquiries and rights to work and rent.
Full time posts will be offered in accordance to business needs and for the Daytime shift will cover either:
Monday to Friday 08:45 – 17:09 (37 hours)
Monday to Friday 09:45 – 18:09 (37 hours)
Monday to Friday 11:00 – 19:00 (37 hours)
As a Customer Agent, you will be trained and empowered to resolve all customer enquiries in a ‘once and done’ approach.
Your role will include:
• Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner;
• Providing a complete and informed response on first contact to all customers;
• Reviewing customer information, including information provided as part of their application; assessing any further actions they may need to take and advising customers appropriately;
• Accurately inputting all necessary information on internal IT systems within required timelines so that customer contact is recorded; routing calls appropriately based on the information you receive;
• Taking responsibility for your own development needs, proactively maintaining and building your knowledge of relevant subjects following training;
• Committing to continuous improvement with willingness to take responsibility for identifying and/or implementing improvements;
• A passion to deliver excellent customer service.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be able to work well individually as well within a team, in a fast paced working environment.