Applied Science Lecturer - Bloemfontein
1. Lecturing assigned modules.
- Assist and transfer knowledge to students.
- Problem solving.
- Presentation of technical forums/workshops.
- Motivation of students
2. Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Effective use of language
- Planning and structure
- Logical flow
- Communicating with sponsors with regard to student progress, attendance and problems.
- Liaison with other departments e.g. Finance, Library and Academics.
- Explain and guide students with regard to procedures and policies.
3. Student Management
- Student attendances.
- Student progress.
- Student evaluations.
- Solving student problems.
4. Experience Centre
5. Customer Relations
- Ensure healthy and professional business relationship with customers, students and sponsors.
- General Administration
- Attendance register
- Test room administration
- Schedule students for tests.
- Evaluate tests and practical exams.
- Prepare and submit progress reports
- Evaluate projects
- Attend weekly meeting with principal and contribute to the agenda.
Relevant IT Hons degree
Primary Location: ZA-ZA-Bloemfontein
Work Locations: ZA-Bloemfontein-Bloemfontein Tourism Bloemfontein Tourism Centre, 60 Bloemfontein 9301
Job: Learning Delivery
Employee Status: External Worker
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jul 9, 2018
Job Unposting: Jul 13, 2018
Schedule: Part-time Regular
Req ID: 1808981
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled