We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
To Provide administrative support in the coordination and administration of Apprenticeship programmes
Core Tasks and Responsibilties
- Support in the preparation of documentation relating to Apprenticeship learners
- Assist with and/or conduct learner Inductions to the Apprenticeship programmes, as required
- Support in the timely administration/processing of Apprenticeship starts, achievements, leaver paperwork and ensuring accurate records (either electronic and/or paper based)
- Manage paperwork and processes, such as exam booking and registrations, relating to apprenticeship qualifications, standards and Functional Skills
- Assist with and/or conduct the formal/contractual Reviews, as required, ensuring that they are completed within the appropriate timescales as determined by the customer
- Claim Apprenticeship Framework certificates on ACE Online
- Process and distribute apprenticeship certificates ensuring electronic and hard copies are stored as appropriate
- Ensure Maytas MIS system is kept fully up to date and accurate including all data entry and amendments are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Run all weekly and monthly MAYTAS activities, including reports, in the required timeframe as directed by the customer to ensure no errors or funding issues
- Ensure all learner files and paperwork are managed to a high standard and are audit ready at all times. Manage file archive and audit processes as needed.
- Attend and contribute to team and other operational meetings, as required and for the dissemination of information and sharing good practice
- Take minutes for Team and other meetings as necessary including booking meeting rooms and ensuring visitor access is organised in advance
- Monitor and manage stationery or any other consumable orders as necessary and in line with Company Purchase Order procedures
- Ensure that all allocated administration tasks relating to the coordination of Apprenticeship programmes are undertaken efficiently, effectively and in a timely manner
- Provide an exceptional customer experience, maintaining good stakeholder communication including answering and directing queries from customers or learners as necessary
- Ensure excellent working relationships with management, apprenticeship coaches, quality staff and all other personnel you come into contact with
Pearson is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants and select the best person for each job based on relevant skills and experience.
We are also committed to building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce and encouraging equality and diversity.
The information you provide will stay confidential, and be stored securely. It will not be seen by those involved in making decisions as part of the recruitment process.
- Previous experience of administrator tasks within Apprenticeships delivery
- Experience of Maytas MIS system and e-portfolios
- Experience of ESFA funding requirements
- Maths & English - Grade C/4 or above
- Competent in IT packages such as Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel skills in order to manipulate and report on data
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Efficient, organised and able to prioritise
- Ability to deliver a positive customer service experience Desirable
- Experience of Ofsted
Primary Location: GB-GB-Winchester
Job: Learning Delivery
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Aug 28, 2020
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2007389
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.