Job DescriptionASD Community Practitioner and Compliance Coordinator, Winslow, Nottinghamshire12 month Fixed term contractFull time: 37.5 hours per weekSalary: Competitive A bit about us
St Andrew’s is the UK’s leading mental health charity with an excellent and well-deserved reputation as a provider of specialist mental healthcare. We have a multi-disciplinary team of around 5,000 delivering world-class, innovative, holistic care across a number of locations. Through individualised rehabilitation and recovery, our focus is transforming the lives of service users through a seamless transition down levels of security and back into the community. As a charity, we always put service users first, while re-investing surpluses for their benefit. The role
This development post is key to transforming the model of care at Winslow to be SPELL-focused, which in turn will lead to ASD accreditation. The post holder will be part of the management team at Winslow, as well as being a specialist Autism knowledge resource for the LD/ASD division. The post holder will contribute to providing a quality, person-centred specialist service, maintaining the Charity’s CARE values at all times.
Our service users and your colleagues will expect you to live the St Andrew’s CARE values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence every single day. Key responsibilities to include:
- Lead on the development of SPELL in the LD/ASD division focusing on community services.
- Coordinate and monitor the provision and completion of mandatory training
- Undertake support planning/behavioural assessments on potential/current service users.
- Provide management support of continuous improvement
- Monitor and test best practice and compliance
- Prepare for and support with external inspections
- Facilitate knowledge sharing of quality standards across the sites
- To offer coaching, mentoring, supervision as required for all staff as part of the changing model of care.
- As pathways and community services increase in the Charity, the post holder will be expected to work across sites delivering the above key responsibilities
Then we’d love you to apply here. If you would like a job description or more information then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our recruitment team will get back to you.
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th August 2020