Job DescriptionAspire Programme Facilitator (Band 6)Salary: £27,069 - £36,647 (plus clinical allowance) depending on experienceNorthamptonAre you looking for a satisfying and rewarding career? Do you have a passion for developing others? Can you inspire, mentor and motivate?This exciting new role could be the opportunity you are looking for!The role of the Aspire Programme Facilitator
The main focus of the role will be to provide support for Trainee Nurses on the Aspire programme, from initial expressions of interest through to completion and return to the Charity via our Preceptorship programme.
There are three key areas of responsibility;
What will you need for this role?
- Leading the co-ordination and facilitation of the pre-programme assessments and follow-up support events
- Facilitate evaluation sessions
- Act as a professional role model for trainee nurses, promoting the vision and values of the Charity, building and maintaining positive relationships with relevant partners
Qualifications and experience;
Why St Andrew’s Healthcare?
- The ability to coach and mentor individuals and to provide on-going pastoral support for trainee nurses
- Excellent coordination and organisational skills
- High level of computer skills, including the ability to utilise a wide range of multi media
- A good working knowledge of professional competency standards
- A learning and development related qualification would be of benefit
- Experience of working in a specialist mental health setting
- Ability to influence and negotiate
We’re a top 20 charity and the UK’s leading charity providing specialist NHS mental healthcare. Profits are re-invested into new services and new facilities, helping us to continue to do amazing work and transform mental healthcare.
Our new care pathways are helping us to provide outstanding outcomes and will give you more opportunities to gain specialist experience. Package & Benefits
Closing date: 8th August 2017Interview date: Week commencing 14 August 2017
- Sickness policy on par with the NHS
- 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years' service
- Life cover
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free parking
- Paid DBS application
- Access to vocational qualifications