BP is looking for talented, innovative and driven individuals to join our team. We support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and challenging environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. BP is committed to fostering an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
There are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, so we offer benefits to enable work to fit with your life. These benefits can include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy and others.
The Asset Operations Analyst will provide analytical support for all functions of Asset Management and assist with strategy development, performance management, and diagnostics of operating cost improvements relating to site performance, occupancy costs, and maintenance operations. In this role, you will be challenged in areas surrounding extensive data-mining, creative thinking, problem-solving, and effective presentations for use by the Asset Leadership Team.
- Track, analyze, and report new site performance vs EFM - fuel vol, retail sales, margin, EBITDA, RCOP, and ROACE
- Track, analyze, and report fixed occupancy costs - rent revenue, rent expense, and RE Taxes vs plan
- Track, analyze, and report maintenance costs - by category, by sub-category, by Coordinator, and by vendor
- Track, analyze, and report on departmental KPI's - vs Plan and vs Goals as well as schedule performance, slippage, SOMs, and duration of project activity
- Prepare and present monthly Business Review PowerPoint deck for Asset Leadership Team
- Prepare and present monthly forecast vs Plan, vs GFO, and vs Goal
- Support strategic planning with historical and predictive analytics by Market, and by CoT
- Collaborate with Finance on annual/quarterly planning and forecasting
- Collaborate with Procurement on cost savings programs
- Bachelor's Degree - Preference for Business, Economics, Finance, or Real Estate or related focus
- At least 5 years of relevant business experience within Retail or Fuels Marketing
- Proficient with Excel, Tableau, Power Point, and assembling data from multiple sources
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to convert data into a meaningful and actionable strategy