TowerBrook Capital Partners L.P. is an investment management firm with over $15.2 billion assets under management and a history of creating value for investors. The firm is co-headquartered in New York and London, and focuses on making investments in North American and European companies, through both our Private Equity and Structured Opportunities strategies.
TowerBrook is a certified B Corporation. B Corporation certification is administered by the non-profit B Lab organisation and is awarded to companies that demonstrate leadership in their commitment to environmental, social and governance (ESG) standards and responsible business practices.
An Assistant to support a team of investment professionals at a leading transatlantic private equity fund. This is a busy role and the successful candidate will be calm, efficient and very well organised.
You will be responsible for managing calendars, frequently arranging travel itineraries and providing full administrative support to your team. You will work closely with the existing team of Assistants as well as the Office Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not restricted to:
• Answering phones
• Full diary management
• Co-ordinating travel itineraries
• Completing and reconciling expenses
• Coordinating meetings and travel for portfolio company board and executive meetings
• Logging expenses related to portfolio company board meetings
• Collating, distributing and filing monthly board papers
• Some personal work for all, including administering personal and family healthcare claims
• Sharing office administration with Assistant team e.g. filing, archiving, photocopying, binding
• German language is desirable
• Extensive travel booking experience
• Advanced computer skills in MS Outlook
• Strong computer skills in MS Word and Excel
• Typing speed of at least 65 wpm
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Fluent English with flawless spelling and grammar
• Excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrated organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
• Good prioritisation skills
• Integrity and honesty
• Discretion with sensitive/confidential information
• Flexibility and adaptability according to the needs of the business
• Responsible approach to work
• Team oriented
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines remaining calm at all times
• Proactive and resourceful
• Confidence and a good sense of humour
Salary is competitive with an annual bonus. Benefits include private medical insurance, life assurance, pension, 23 days holiday, cycle to work scheme and lunch allowance.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TowerBrook is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.