Associate Director, Recruitment Services (Supervisor Enrollment Management)
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Responsibilities Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Participate in the daily and strategic management of the assigned Cross Functional Team (CFT) including: communications with the AP; working with MD and Associate Director of Marketing (ADM); formulation and delivery of Steering Committee reports.
- Optimize work flow through efficient utilization of Recruitment Services staff.
- Analyze reports related to the day-to-day operations and overall productivity of the team to forecast and drive performance.
- Serve as subject matter expert relating to the recruitment function including the tools and technology used for our daily jobs.
- Stay abreast of new trends in the marketplace that impacts the business and specific program teams.
- Provide direction to staff utilizing the phone system to monitor performance and provide timely feedback/coaching on the quality and accuracy of verbal communications.
- Provide direction to audit database records. Provide direction on timely feedback/coaching on adherence to lead management guidelines, quality and accuracy of email communications.
- Facilitate one-on-one meetings with each team member to discuss topics relevant to their performance, individual coaching and developmental needs, prioritization of workload, and personnel issues.
- Maintain progressive discipline system to enforce performance standards, and company and departmental policies.
- Assist program teams in forecasting their current term enrollments.
- Participate in cross functional meeting rhythms to understand issues and help develop solutions to maximize team performance.
- Analyze performance weaknesses at the program/AA level. Develop and implement processes to attack the weakness.
- Make staffing recommendations that optimize productivity to Recruitment Services Director and Managing Director.
- Conduct interviews and make staffing decisions for the team.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for each team member.
- Lead and motivate staff to exceed new student goals while maintaining service standards.
- Minimize annual attrition.
- Participate in the budgeting process for each fiscal year. This includes forecasting staffing needs, turnover, operating and other expenses for the recruitment team within your area of responsibility.
- Participate in developing the strategic growth plan for Recruitment Services including job descriptions and compensation plans for any new positions or positions that need to be modified to support current business needs.
- Deliver content elements of training programs for new hire and developmental training as needed.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution, OR appropriate combination of educational and significant experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience leading an inside sales team performing in a high-relationship consultative sales process.
- Minimum 2 years inside sales experience in an outbound calling role.
- General knowledge of the higher education industry.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Sales skills in a team environment.
- Sales management and human relations skills.
- Able to drive performance through the creation of a productive and fun work environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of departmental budgeting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly motivational, energetic personality.
- Collaborative; builds relationships with others.
- Ability to work evenings until 9:00 PM (if needed)
- Ability to work weekends and travel as business needs dictate Supervisory Responsibilities
● Manages Recruitment Services staff in CFT environment.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando
Work Locations: US-FL-Orlando-2145 Metro Center 2145 Metro Center Orlando 32835
Job: Customer Service
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jun 28, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1808940
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled