Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Strong influencing skills in challenging Banking’s equity strategy, asset selection, structuring and portfolio management.
- Substantial experience, or within six months of starting the job, good knowledge of, equity analysis, relevant markets and best practice.
- Knowledge of financial institutions and/or funds sector.
- Ability to serve as an equity risk expert for equity investments including through provision of operational guidelines to Banking teams.
- Knowledge of emerging markets, ideally CIS, CEE and SEMED.
- Capability of delivering clear conclusions in the context of large volumes and tight timescales. Proven skills in decision-making capacity in credit and equity risk in high risk environments.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills and superior financial analysis skills.
- Advanced degree in finance, business, economics or equivalent on the job training.
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working.
Education level: Bachelor's Degree
Work experience: 5-7 years
Start contract date: 19-02-21
Contract duration: 12 months