ASU - Associate Community Manager
The Community Manager is responsible for defining the market opportunities, marketing, & analysis/optimization of the
organization's services and/or products which may include consumer & market insights, digital marketing, advertising,
and analytics. He or she may be allocated to focus on a particular component of the marketing life cycle and or channel.
● 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing or equivalent discipline OR appropriate combination ofeducation and experience
● Typically minimum of 3 years of experience in Social Media marketing, copywriting, brand/product managementand/or ad agency work experience.
● Experience conducting social media audits, gathering data around existing social presence and reach, currentbrand visibility, as well as potential audience size and interaction levels.
● Ability to manage social, online, and forum presence while ensuring a consistent brand voice and implementingengagement strategies.
● Demonstrated proficiency in social media, both earned and paid components, including but not limited toFacebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google Plus, YouTube, Blogs & Micro blogs(WordPress, BlogSpot, poster us, Tumblr), Forums & Wikis, Location Based (Foursquare, Facebook places, Yelp),Q&A sites (Yahoo Answers, Quora), Bookmarking sites (Digg, Reddit, Stumbleupon), both personally andprofessionally
● Experience with media management platforms such as HootSuite, Spredfast, Expion, Sprinklr, Social Sprout, etc.
● Experience with developing, managing, analyzing, reporting, forecasting, and optimizing a portfolio of large scalemultifaceted social media campaigns
● Experience in digital marketing for lead generation, channels, sources, best practices and KPI’s
● Experience in the higher education industry a plus
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando
Work Locations: US-FL-Orlando-2101 Park Center 2101 Park Center Drive Suite 250 Orlando 32835
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 20, 2017
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1718554