B2-Enrollment Management Administrator
Facilitate prospective student through the application process for bachelors, masters or certificate programs. The Enrollment Advisor will discover the needs and concerns of prospects, demonstrate how our programs can best meet those needs, and support the prospective students through the admissions process to include registration completion. Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a team focused environment to meet the needs of the prospective students and the Academic Partner.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Communicate with prospective students via call campaigns and emails regarding the Online Program.
- Advise prospective students using a consultative process.
- Guide prospective students through the admissions process with the goal of determining if the program is a fit for their educational needs.
- Effectively follow departmental lead management guidelines for all leads.
- Utilize database tools to efficiently track each interaction and the progress of all assigned leads.
- Achieve daily efficiency metrics
- Effectively communicate industry trends, quality of leads, and program updates with appropriate departmental team members.
- Adhere to Title IV and FERPA compliance standards.
- Actively participate in weekly coaching sessions being prepared to discuss performance data, prospective applicant concerns, and creative solutions to enhance team performance.
- Conduct a self-audit to ensure efficiency and consistency of data base.
- Monitor application process to ensure effective communication in tandem with application deadlines.
- Maintain minimum standard data base audit scores.
- Update data base system to reflect current/upcoming term information (email templates, enrollment periods, filters, etc.).
- Requires the ability to adhere to a flexible schedule, weekends, evenings to accommodate student, departmental and company’s needs.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution and/or appropriate combination of education and significant experience
- One to 3 years sales and customer service experience preferred
- General knowledge of college admissions and recruitment preferred
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with tight timelines
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work evenings until 9:00 PM
- Ability to work weekends as business needs dictate
Pearson Canada is committed to providing accommodation for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Primary Location: CA-ON-North York
Work Locations: CA-Toronto-105 Gordon Baker 105 Gordon Baker Rd North York M2H 3P8
Job: Customer Service
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Feb 5, 2018
Job Unposting: Mar 7, 2018
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1801822