Bilingual Systems Support Analyst (One CRMSalesforce)
Pearson is a dynamic and growing education company, working in the areas of learning resources, assessment and training. We have one goal to help people make progress in their lives through learning. We believe in excellence and high performance within a supportive, co-operative environment. We aim to be brave, imaginative, decent and accountable in everything we do.
In order to increase our effectiveness in helping people improve their lives through learning, we are looking for a BilingualSystems Support Administrator toprovide active first level support of the One CRM Salesforce System across all areas of the business.
- Perform first assessment of support request tickets, by checking the information and ensuring that tickets are complete.
- Troubleshoot & resolve business process questions.
- Create and maintain local reports and provide data as requested by end-users or external functions.
- Minimize number of local reports required and drive standardization of reports.
- Assign tickets to global business support or administrators as required (after conducting initial checks).
- Review ‘Enhancement Requests’ with demand liaisons before passing onto VCO.
- Manage local One CRM license forecasts, providing view to global business operations support.
- Support global ‘data governance’ and decision making – provide local knowledge/viewpoint.
- Ensure data quality by ensuring completion and consistency in our locally market by performing routine checks and reports.
- Escalate data quality issues to global business operations team and follow up on resolution.
- Work with global data team on data improvement plans where necessary and action accordingly
- Support local adoption by coordinating remediation actions with the local market leadership and global business operations.
- Fully bilingual (French / English language) –Must translate tickets to English where necessary
- 2 years of sales, marketing, service operations (as applicable) experience
- Confident engaging with all levels of management
- Solid communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Planning and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Analytical ability (accuracy and detail orientation)
- Good time management
- Systems and Support analysis
- Internal and external customer relations
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Prior salesforce.com experience in a support capacity is preferred
Pearson Canada is committed to providing accommodation for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Apr 12, 2018
Job Unposting: Apr 29, 2018
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1804850
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.