The Business Analyst is an active member of the AR & Credit leadership team. The role includes leading the compilation of the department's performance management and scorecard Management Information (MI), in addition to communicating results & trends in a way that influences change & improvement This high visibility role is accountable for the successful capture, collation, analysis, development and presentation of performance reporting with relevant business context through various reporting methods. The individual needs to be confident and skillful while working in a diverse and complex environment. The Business Analyst will identify improvement opportunities through analysis of data, metrics and processes. The successful candidate will work with and influence a range of Global Business Services (GBS) and BP staff and will be able to determine the appropriate approach and context for the audience. The role requires a high level of organization to meet deadlines in compressed timeframes.
Management Information reports for AR&C
· Develop metrics to drive performance in conjunction with Operations Manager and Team Leads. Accountable for reporting KPI scorecard metrics and results monthly.
· Extract, analyze and mine for root cause deviations in the performance metrics and work with teams for relevant business context. Deliver and communicate results at monthly Operations Meetings.
· Reporting portfolio includes Balanced scorecard, Operations Team Dashboard, GBS Metrics, Directors Operational Reports and Stakeholder performance scorecards. Communicate results and root causes to Leadership with proposed solutions.
· GBS Stakeholder Meeting coordination for Governance & facilitation for designated Operational Reviews.
· Create, maintain, update and enhance Access Databases that support the various teams to perform optimally.
· Ad hoc reporting from multiple sources to support team needs as well as support in MI & analysis associated with CS/OTC Service Center Technologies (Siebel, SCT2.0, WDE).
· Identify and close process gaps, harmonize processes and/or technical enhancements to aid cash collection and/or reduce past due across all BU's.
· Drive Continuous Improvement and RCI's to improve performance and efficiencies. Coordinate with teams on providing feedback to the Customer Value Statement.
· Prepare/update measurement of activity effort required for BU's through data capture, mining and Siebel data.
· Drive and support team performance with usage of Power BI insights and Cost to Serve data.
· Manage ad hoc requests from internal/external business partners, leadership and for CRF support.
· Validate month end results reported by various areas to ensure accuracy.
· Support department Budget and Headcount tracking Work closely with the GBS Americas Finance Team on monthly, quarterly and annual budget requests. Support the department's annual planning and re-forecast process.
· Support/participate in the Americas Change Advisory Group.
· Other activities and project requests in support of the AR&C agenda.
Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
· 3+ Years of analytical experience working with complex data and performing trend analysis resulting in meaningful business context.
· 5+ years of business experience in a large corporate environment.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Experience in presenting data and related business context in a boardroom environment.
· Strong and effective organization skills required to meet deadlines.
· Demonstrable advanced experience working with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access.