C1-General Sales Management Analyst
Responsible for a fluent communication with the appropriate(s) Anaya Stakeholder(s) ensuring the availability of all the necessary data for the correct commercialization of our products in the trade channel.
Responsible for giving support for a full and correct sales and data analysis.
- Ensure and guarantee that Anaya is correctly updated with all the necessary “metadatos” of our products for them to sell our books in the trade channel, in coordination with the editorial, marketing and operations Pearson departments, identifying, analysing and solving any problems that may occur in the process
- Identify and analyse the processes of information exchange with the Anaya trade team, and propose improvement of the process and/or resolutions of issues, in agreement with the head of the department
- Keep Anaya trade team informed of the stock arrival into the warehouse of any new title.
- Build relationships with Anaya technical editor, Federico Oterino, who is responsible for the entire product information database, that Anaya uses to communicate to the trade market. Federico to be (your) Key Stakeholder.
- Provide Anaya Trade Sales Team with any other necessary operational information they need to commercialise appropriately and on time our books, following to the Commercial Operations Manager instructions. This includes specific campaigns as well as the day-to-day business.
- Get the stock to sales information from distributors via Anaya, consolidate the information received and ensure that it is correct and makes sense. Ensure that the data is received on time, it will be collected in July and in December.
- Get the “Interprovinciales” or Sales by Region information from distributors via Anaya, every December. Ensure that the information is correct and complete and received on time.
- Give support to the Commercial Operations Manager with the following:
--Out of print analysis
--Sales Information and Analysis
--Stock levels in the trade channel analysis and control
--Any other necessary task related to the role
- Fluent in English B2/C1 Level English
- Good secondary qualifications or higher/Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excel program skilled user andgood user-level office computing skills
- Good at analysing and solving problems
- Comprehensive experience of working in Sales, Customer Services or any department where there is a direct contact with customers within the educational industry
- High degree of motivation
- Commitment, flexibility and time management skills
- Will show initiative and be able to work unsupervised
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Keen interest in continuous learning
- Good and positive-thinking team player
- Tolerance and ability to multi task
Primary Location: ES-ES-Madrid
Work Locations: ES-Madrid-Ribera del Loira 16-18 Ribera del Loira 16-18 Ground Floor, B Madrid 28042
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Apr 24, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1806436
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.