Support management as L2 for Western Europe:
- Support level 2 support for global digital products.
- Management, resolution and derivation of incidents from the CCT Lisbon team for the Western Europe markets in global products mainly:
2.1. ELT: MyEnglishLab, Active Teach, Dictionaries & Apps, Pegasus, eText, ODI / Islands, Rumba, Pearson English Framework ...
2.2. HE: MyLab & Modified Mastering, XL, Mastering, Pegasus, MyLabsPlus, eText, Learning Catalytics, Simulators (MyMarketingExperience), International MyLabs (iML) ...
- Monitor and coordinate incidents, queries and requests as L2 through L3.
- Management of protocols and support procedures with the aim of the global support standardization.
- Responsible intermediary between the sales, marketing and content teams with the support team to meet the support needs of the same.
- Adapt support needs to established support procedures.
- Training the L1 team: new Pearson products, support procedures to perform, product refreshers already supported at CCT Lisbon.
- Follow up with the Customer Experience Team (Project CCT Lisbon) for project review, support, improvements, ...
- Communication with stakeholders: Teleperformance Lisbon.
- B2 in English.
- At least 2 years of experience in the knowledge of Pearson digital products.
- Higher studies in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- Experience in e-Learning products support.
Primary Location: ES-ES-Mérida
Organization: Technology & Operations
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Oct 31, 2017
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1717425