C2-Senior User Experience Analyst
To Support Chennai based UX team on development products using HTML, CSS, JS and other supporting technologies.
- Self-starter, capable of working independently.
We are looking for an experienced developer with a proven track record of building high quality, scalable UX / UI for the web. This is a hands-on position where you will be asked to do everything from building rock-solid components to mentoring other engineers. You should be a leader, excelling in communication, ownership and customer focus. This is a unique and rare opportunity within a fast growing business to help shape the technology, product and the business. A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise and the ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment to deliver solid code that has a broad business impact.
The UX Developer will be a key contributor to the engineering organisation and will ideally enjoy hand coding beautiful experiences with a great sense of visual design.
- Collaborate with Developers in implementing the design
- Guide team on using the best practises in the industry to implement the design
- Help team in defining functional interaction requirements
- Develop mockup / prototype interaction design
- Execute the task on time with high Quality
- Should be expert in Multi-size Device designing (PC, Tablet, Mobile
- Should be Experienced in Twitter Bootstrap 3.0
- Experience with Raster Graphics editor such as Adobe Photoshop & vector graphics tools such as Adobe Illustrator(.ai)
- Knowledge of Web Fonts and Styles
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement presentation
- Ensure design consistency with development standards and guidelines
- Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
- Incredible attention to detail
- 3 years proven experience as a key, hands-on interaction/UX/UI developement of a successful UI/UX team
- Proven experience with the product development cycle of successfully launched web and mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography composition, color, composition, layout, etc.).
- Expert knowledge of Adobe industry-standard applications – Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver and Acrobat.
- Demonstrable experience with responsive design a must.
- Good understanding of object oriented programing required
- libraries required
- AngularJS, Backbone, etc strongly preferred
- Experience building responsive websites using Bootstrap and SASS or LESS preferred
- Knowledge of command line tools (Yeoman, Grunt, Bower etc) preferred
- Adept with web standards; mindful of browser and device compatibility required
- Experience with TDD/BDD and frameworks (PhantomJS, CasperJS, Jasmine etc) preferred
- Mobile-first development experience and knowledge preferred
Primary Location: IN-IN-Chennai
Work Locations: IN-Chennai-DLF IT Park Manapakkam 6th Floor- 10th Block- DLF IT Park 1/124 Shivaji Gardens- Moonlight Stop- Nandambakkam Post- ManappakkamMount Poonamallee Road Chennai 600089
Organization: Technology & Operations
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Dec 1, 2016
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1607264
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.