Campaign Manager - Marketing
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
- Work with Campaign Strategist, Insights, Global Performance Marketing, and OneDotCom teams to consult, inform and shape campaign channel marketing plan and to ensure successful planning and measurement of campaign, gather metrics, report on ROI and results/achievements.
- Work closely with internal teams to create/refine project documentation for large scale projects that include but are not limited to: promotional campaigns, content development, webinars, new web pages, high-volume email, SEM, event materials, and print collateral.
- Partner with Campaign Strategist to develop the marketing budget to support activity tied to strategy and revenue forecast.
- Ensure campaign delivery plans remain on track and on budget. Regularly update stakeholders and partners on the performance of marketing campaign vs. defined goals.
- Provide timely and regular status reports and post-campaign analysis with insightful observations about opportunities to refine and recalibrate existing and future tactics.
- Working collaboratively with other groups, will set and monitor KPIs by channel and market segment. Continually optimizing campaigns and channels to reach and exceed business goals and revenue opportunities.
- Ensure relevant business stakeholders are kept informed at each stage of campaign.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- 5 years experience managing marketing email, materials, campaign development and production in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Experience working within a corporate marketing environment or in an account services role at an advertising or marketing services agency.
- Ability to plan, manage, prioritize and successfully complete multiple complex projects simultaneously and in budget, while measuring progress.
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills and ability to partner with internal teams.
- Positive and effective interpersonal skills and ability to use these to influence outcomes by communicating with persuasiveness and candor. Ability to appreciate the diversity of stakeholder interactions and adapt style and approach accordingly.
- Ability to apply creative thinking and imagination to campaign development, planning and execution with focus on the target audience.
- Ability to work under pressure, meets deadlines, remain positive and calm, and supportive.
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office Suite programs, Google programs/apps
- Experience working with Project Management Systems such as JIRA is beneficial
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: US-MA-Boston
Work Locations: US-MA-Boston-501 Boylston 501 Boylston St Boston 02116
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jan 3, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1720268