Job DescriptionCare Certificate / Learning Through Work Learning Facilitator Band 6Salary: £27,069 - £36,647 (plus clinical allowance) depending on experienceNorthamptonAre you looking for a satisfying and rewarding career? Do you have a passion for developing others? Can you inspire, mentor and motivate?This exciting new role could be the opportunity you are looking for!The role of the Learning Facilitator
The main focus of the role will be to influence practice and promote a culture of learning and development for new starters in attaining the Care Certificate
There are three key areas of responsibility;
What will you need for this role?
- Leading the co-ordination and facilitation of competency based training supporting all activities relating to the Care Certificate
- Providing high quality, relevant learning opportunities which enable students to maximise their potential.
- Act as a professional role model for students, promoting the vision and values of the Charity, building and maintaining positive relationships with relevant partners
Qualifications and experience;
Why St Andrew’s Healthcare?
- A registered clinical professional qualification
- A work based mentorship qualification or sound understanding of mentorship
- A learning and development related qualification would also be of benefit
- Experience of working in a specialist mental health setting
- Ability to influence and negotiate
We’re a top 20 charity and the UK’s leading charity providing specialist NHS mental healthcare. Profits are re-invested into new services and new facilities, helping us to continue to do amazing work and transform mental healthcare.
Our new care pathways are helping us to provide outstanding outcomes and will give you more opportunities to gain specialist experience. And in return?
Closing date: 8th August 2017Interview date: Week commencing 14 August 2017
- Sickness policy on par with the NHS
- 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years' service
- Life cover
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free parking
- Paid DBS application
- Access to vocational qualifications