Business: Nestlé Waters
Category Demand and Supply Planning Lead
To find out more about this opportunity please speak to Jez McInerney
Salary: £65k plus Car Allowance, plus potential bonus + fantastic benefits
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like for you.
Nestlé Waters are currently recruiting for a Category Demand and Supply Planning Lead to join the team based at our Gatwick office. As a member of the Category leadership team , the role holder would be responsible for leading both the Demand team in Gatwick and Supply team at our production site in Buxton, Derbyshire.
We are the world leader in the bottled water market and we’re committed to bottling the very best waters from the source, straight to our customers, via the most advanced and sustainable techniques currently employed. We have a genuine passion for healthy hydration, a fabulous portfolio of brands, a clear strategy and a determination to win in the marketplace of both consumers and customers.
A day in the life of a Category Demand and Supply Planning Lead
Reporting into the NW Zone EMENA Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for leading the UK team in the effective application of best practices and efficient processes, to ensure that finished goods are available to meet customer expectations and demands across our stock locations.
Other key day to day responsibilities will be:
• Supporting and defining the strategic and tactical business plans whilst driving cost optimization.
• As a category co-pilot you will ensure the team are aligned with business priorities, initiatives and activities.
• Work strategically with the DSP team to align on the priorities and activities of the category
• Operationally contribute to business success by ensuring stock availability at optimum cost to meet customer service targets and ensuring high demand plan accuracy.
• Manage the relationship and the effective flow of information between the Demand and Supply Planning function and internal business partners such as Factories, Customer Service, Logistics, Procurement, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Zone EMENA and Finance.
• Participate in integrated commercial planning, monthly business planning and dynamic forecast processes to drive our competitive planning solution.
• Manage, motivate and maintain skill level across the team to ensure we are continually performing and developing talent.
What will make you successful?
To be successful in this role you’ll already have a breadth of relevant operational experience at market/ business level across multiple functions and you’ll be able to demonstrate experience of great team leadership, collaboration and influencing.
Other key experiences include:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Experience working in a FMCG environment and understanding of Waters or Drinks related categories is preferred.
• Experience working across multiple markets, demonstrating strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demand and Supply planning experience is a must.
• Project management experience in the area of DSP.
• Strong previous experience of leadership and team management, Experience of working in a Lean organisation where you have applied concepts/ tools to drive effective ways of working.
• Demonstrated leadership and people motivation within a dynamic and ever changing context
• Continuous Improvement mind-set is key to this position.
In return, the Nestle Waters category n team can offer you all the support and guidance necessary to succeed. This is a great opportunity to be part of a leadership team in a dynamic and exciting business, whose focus is not only on continuing to strengthen our categort position, but also to ensure our strong focus on supporting, developing and engaging the team.
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 21st April 2021.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Right to work in the UK
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment. The successful candidate therefore must be able to demonstrate their right to work status for the UK during the recruitment process. We have assessed this role and it could be applicable for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route. If you do not have the right to work in the UK and you are unable to gain this independently, we may be able to provide sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route in line with the Home office guidelines. We encourage you to review the UK Home Office guidelines ahead of submitting a job application to review whether you meet the eligibility criteria under the Skilled Worker route and understand the immigration fees that you would be responsible for when making a visa application. If you require sponsorship, please discuss this with us as part of the recruitment process.