This role will lead the integration of Fuels NA CBM process across sales, supply and refining. This role will also integrate Strategy Refresh, Planning and Performance Reporting (PPR) processes with CBM processes in order to guide continuous improvement efforts and to create process efficiency. Finally, the CBM Integrator will oversee several key aspects of the CBM cycle in order to support the Fuels NA Leadership Team's evaluation and revision of operating projections and resulting financial plans. This role is a member of the Finance Leadership Team and reports into the CFO, Fuels North America, as well as having a close working relationship with the VP of Strategy and the COO, Fuels North America.
- Lead continuous improvement of the CBM cycle, including end-to-end process improvement for project, product, demand, supply and financial reviews in order to support effective Monthly Business Report (MBR) meetings and CBM outcomes for the region.
- Ensure that key business issues are reconciled, recommendations are proposed, and the information pack is prepared in order to support effective and efficient MBR meetings.
- Ensure, through collaboration with the Finance team, that financial projections (gross margin, RCOP, and cash) are developed from the bottom-up plan.
- Lead and facilitate the formal Integration Review (FR) and participate and support all other CBM review processes.
- Lead the process to prepare for successful integrated reconciliation (IR), on a continuous basis, by addressing issues that arise from the cycle of reviews and that require resolution.
- Own and maintain the Fuels NA CBM LOM's document and execute all processes established within that document.
- Lead and facilitate the weekly coordinator's meeting and provide coaching/support to the CBM community.
- Coordinate all CBM capability assessments that might be required for the business.
- Actively participate in the global CBM community, providing thought leadership and implement agreed upon outcomes into the Fuels NA region.
- Track, and ensure, delivery of all follow-up actions.
Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10+ years of related experience in one or more elements of an integrated refining to supply to marketing fuels value chain.
- Experience leading complex processes and guiding continuous improvement month-to-month.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and an understanding of what drives business performance.
- Strong analytical skills and financial knowledge, with demonstrated ability to translate concepts into actions and results.
- Ability to influence others, at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to facilitate leadership team conversations with staff who are at levels more senior including at North America Fuels leadership team.