Job DescriptionChef – Mansfield, Nottinghamshire Salary: - £19,750 - £24,750 (Depending on Experience) Hours: - 37.5 hours Per Week, Including weekend working We also have Bank / Zero Hour Contracts available for Chefs / Cooks – to work as and when required.
If you are an experienced chef and would be interested in working full time hours 37.5 per week which include some weekends on a rotational basis We require an experienced chef for our unit in Mansfield Nottinghamshire .
You will be expected to work as part of a multifunctional team to prepare high quality hot and cold food for lunch and dinner, working to strict deadlines, complying to health & Safety and food safety regulations.
You must also:
- Hold a current food hygiene certificate and relevant City & Guilds, NVQ Level 2 minimum (Food industry) or equivalent qualification with proven experience in a similar role.
- Be passionate about food and service
- Able to interface with Services users, Staff and visitors
- Able to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction
- Fully conversant with food hygiene legislation and HACCP
- You will need a flexible approach to working hours, be able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills and exhibit attitudes and behaviours reflective of St Andrew’s vision and values.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 2nd June 2019.