The key work areas include:
- Working with the Head of Client Care to advise client partners and client teams on delivering outstanding client service. This requires an in-depth understanding of our client bases at the firm, sector and service line level. This also covers supporting on the firm's strategic client management programme.
- Day to day management of all aspects of our client feedback programme. This covers operational involvement in setting up in-depth client services reviews, post-transaction reviews and our quality assurance tracking. The role also includes undertaking reviews and working with consultants and research agencies to deliver client care projects.
- Development and the communication out of best practice in client care, including working with other business services teams. A fundamental element of the role is using feedback to identify trends (both good and bad) in our client service and in our market place to update the Board, service and sector leaders and business services directors. Building out best practice resulting from this and communicating it to the wider firm through a variety of channels is vital. Ensuring that there is an up to date and easy to access 'library' of best practice is also critical.
- Helping the firm to grow faster than the top 100 average by working alongside the business development and bids team. This involves providing input to bids and pitches, tracking major new client wins, helping the business development team deliver appropriate account management support into key sector clients.
This role reports to the Head of Client Care and will involve working across all service lines and sectors in the firm.
Given the responsibilities of the role, to succeed you will require a strong and proven client service background, confidence with partners and clients and have the strong interpersonal skills required to gain trust and confidence with these key contacts. Your background and experience will also include:
- education to degree level or equivalent;
- a deep understanding of the professional services environment;
- proven project management skills;
- understanding of running a range of client feedback programmes; and
- strong analytical and report writing skills along with excellent written English.
The role additionally requires someone who:
- is self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic;
- has excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously;
- is confident, assured and credible;
- has attention to detail, whilst also being able to pick out key messages and trends from the detail;
- is resilient and able to work on a one to one basis and with the team skills to be a key contributor in a bigger group; and
- has robust delegation skills.
Mills & Reeve is committed to providing an inclusive and supportive working environment. We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements and endeavour to achieve the right balance for both our people and the business. This attitude to flexible working ensures we continue to provide outstanding service to our clients, whilst allowing our people to develop their careers in the knowledge that personal priorities will remain just that.
Mills & Reeve is committed to promoting equality, diversity and to providing an inclusive and supportive environment.