The objective of the role is to support fundraising professionals in the management and growth of the UK investor base, one of the firm's key markets.
In your role, your primary tasks will include:
- Supporting successful fundraising professionals with client management, marketing presentations and investment proposals
- Creating tailored, persuasive and high-quality responses to client requests, assisting with queries and performance updates
- Acting as a first point of contact for the client by coordinating and liaising with various teams and specialists within the firm
- Building professional and technical knowledge of the firm's strategy and investment portfolio
- Producing written market updates and summaries of investment activity
- Supporting the on-boarding process for clients, involving liaising with both internal and external counterparties
- Ad-hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will have a strong interest and good understanding of the financial services industry, ideally gained within investment management or a closely related industry.
Key attributes will include:
- Undergraduate university degree and/or other relevant financial qualification e.g. IMC, CFA, CAIA or other further professional qualifications
- 3 years+ of relevant work experience, with an interest in private markets
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. With particular experience and enthusiasm in using PowerPoint to create tailored, thoughtful and persuasive presentations for use in client presentations
- Strong interest in working in a fundraising environment to develop a career in this field
- Willingness to work to tight deadlines in a challenging fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Hungry – you thrive off success and will go the extra mile to achieve results
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility. Strong project management skills and ability to drive different processes at the same time
What we offer
Partners Group is a leading private markets asset manager, as the Firm continues to grow we strive to maintain both pace and agility. As a growing firm, we offer our employees a great place to work and develop professionally where success is recognized and rewarded. Partners Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity of perspectives.