Broad Content of Role
This is a London based role within the client facing Delivery Management team.
The role holder will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills across all organisational levels within Fidessa and client organisations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain productive and cooperative relationships with a number of internal teams, management levels and external customers
- Strong analysis and numeric skills with good English grammar
- Must be proficient with MS Excel, Word and have used these (and other general office applications) for a period of time
- Ability to take a brief, ask key questions and present proposals
- A tenacious self-starter who is flexible using their own initiative to overcome obstacles in order to achieve end goals; positive, enthusiastic and focused on delivering to high standards
- Carries out tasks diligently paying attention to language and figures
- Ability to multi-task when needed; plans and prioritises workload, working within time constraints and remaining focused on the job in hand.
- Understands and works within protocol where necessary
- Calm under pressure with ability to understand what needs escalating and not losing sight of tasks
- Understand the importance of data security, both company data and client information
- Open to feedback, self-development and making suggestions to improve personal and team performance
- Develop an understanding of Fidessa's clients and products
- Any experience with MS SharePoint and reporting tools will be viewed positively
Duties and Responsibilities
- The client Services Coordinator will work directly with the Regional Head of Delivery Management and Senior Delivery Managers. They will also work closely with the client services team in general and other teams that help deliver the Fidessa service.
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports for team and client management; reporting includes time and financial data
- Data management including creating new data, keeping existing data (several types) up to date and relevant to the needs of the business; investigate and remedy errors, anomalies, inconsistencies when they arise
- Draft and review client facing documents such as advisories
- Coordinate a standardised cross-client pooled service being responsible for successful delivery of support and projects (assistance and on the job training will be provided)
- Own the team SharePoint page; manage and maintain team pages, migration to SharePoint in progress
- Delivery Manager portal on SharePoint is a key knowledge database for the team and needs to be kept up to date
- Provide project support to delivery management team (projects may include system upgrades, migrations, third party changes, client notices)
- Ensure team time data is logged in timely fashion; proactively encourage and support delivery managers and business analysts to do this
- Generate meeting material (e.g. dashboards) and minute team and management meetings
- Administrate internal meetings such as review groups
- Work with Regional Head of Delivery Management reviewing contracts and providing assistance with commercial tracking; follow-up with delivery managers and accounts to ensure accurate billing (project spend, recurring revenue and consultancy burn)
- Ensure delivery management and business analysis teams are working efficiently; review team work queues and client material
- Help DM management design consistent approaches and processes backed by appropriate tracking documentation for team and client management bringing about further standardisation
- Assist DM management with escalation coordination across teams; will use Problem Management
- Assist Regional Head of Delivery Management with ad-hoc administrative and team management tasks
- The role holder will be expected to perform any other duties that may reasonably be asked of them.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading software specialists in the exciting global finance sector.