Job DescriptionClinical Administrator (12 Months Fixed Term Contract - Maternity Cover)Location: NorthamptonSalary: £19,750 Per AnnumHours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week Clinical Administrator
Take the next step in your administration career by joining our Women’s DBT IPU and help us deliver world class care for females with Borderline Personality Disorder. Your role with us
You will work as a Clinical Administrator and also have responsibility for leading the CPA process and support the clerking of Mental Health Review Tribunals. Summary of Role:
- To provide an efficient and effective administrative service, reporting to the Operational Lead and supporting the DBT IPU with a shared administrative tasks.
- To work collaboratively with the MDT within the IPU and lead on the CPA process
- Sharing skill mix within the administrative team in the IPU.
- You will have gained experience in a similar role within a similar setting. Strong all round administration and organisational skills are essential.
- You will have a proven ability to produce high quality, professional documents, with intermediate/ advanced keyboard skills. You need good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate level Word & Outlook) and be able to understand and present financial and statistical information. You will have previous experience in, and be confident with taking and transcribing minutes of meetings.
- Able to work collaboratively or on your own initiative, you will have a strong customer focus and good communication skills.
If you hold RSA 1 or equivalent and/or NVQ Level 2/3 in Customer Service or Business Administration, that will be desirable but not essential.Rewards
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Sickness policy on par with the NHS
- 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years' service
- Life cover
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free parking
- Paid DBS application
- Access to free vocational qualifications
Closing date: Sunday 17th November 2019