Clinical and Ward Administrator (B4 Equivalent)
Salary: £19,209 - £23,278
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Take the next step in your administration career by joining our PICU IPU and help us deliver world class care for people with mental health issues.
Your role with us
This is a joint role where you will work as a Clinical Administrator and also a Ward Administrator.
Summary of Role:
- To provide an efficient and effective administrative service in support Clinical Lead, Operational Lead and also the PICU IPU.
- To provide administrative support to a MDT members in the PICU IPU
- To Provide ward administration support to one of the two PICU wards
- You will have gained experience in a similar role within a similar setting. Strong all round administration and organisational skills are essential.
- You will have a proven ability to produce high quality, professional documents, with intermediate/ advanced keyboard skills. You need good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate level Word & Outlook) and be able to understand and present financial and statistical information. You will have previous experience in, and be confident with taking and transcribing minutes of meetings.
- Able to work collaboratively or on your own initiative, you will have a strong customer focus and good communication skills.
- If you hold RSA 1 or equivalent and/or NVQ Level 2/3 in Customer Service or Business Administration, that will be desirable but not essential.
We would love you to apply.
Closing Date: Sunday 21st October