Commercial Marketing Manager
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
We are looking for a positive, creative and driven Campaign Manager to join our Higher Education Marketing Team. This is a broad Business–to-Business (B2B) Marketing role that requires an individual well-versed in all areas of marketing.
- Lead on the development of customer acquisition and in-life revenue Marketing plans in order to increase Pearson’s customer base and market share.
- To define lead journeys for customer segments, and to create lead management and lead nurturing tactics to convert them into qualified leads and purchasers.
- To develop Go to Market acquisition marketing plans using internal and external insights
- To manage and lead end-to-end campaigns through all phases of the campaign lifecycle, including creative development, audience segmentation and targeting, campaign execution, tracking response, follow up, reporting, etc., using the full marketing mix, delivering all marketing activities to the highest quality, on time, within budget and meeting campaign KPIs and
- To formulate marketing plans to nurture and manage existing customers, driving up adoption, revenue and retention, and providing a superior customer experience aimed at improving customer engagement and long term relationship with Pearson
- From time to time, engage in special projects and tasks that go beyond the remit of the role
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate experience in:
- Driving Marketing success from customer insights.
- Proven campaign management experience, including budget management and ROI analysis. Excellent communication and networking skills with a strong sense of teamwork and an ability to deal with stakeholders at varying level of seniority.
- A pro-active hands-on approach, with the ability to plan campaigns and execute at tactical and detailed levels.
- A passion for customer experience - analysing products, customers and market dynamics and aligning these to connect the right prospect to the right product or service.
- Multi-channel campaign management across digital and offline channels (print, DM, email, social, telesales, sales, websites, SEM/PPC, SEO, display, etc
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise work effectively
- Results driven with the energy and resilience to make things happen
- Commercial mind set
- Good understanding of the UK education sector
Primary Location: GB-GB-Harlow
Work Locations: GB-Harlow-Kao Park Kao Park London Rd Harlow CM17 9NA
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Aug 6, 2018
Job Unposting: Sep 3, 2018
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1811081
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled