To monitor access to the building via the main entrance and assist and direct visitors.
Wednesday 12.30pm -6pm
Greet all visitors to Baillie Gifford & Co, directing visitors to Main reception, keeping a record of all visitors and issue visitors passes.
- Issue and control proximity passes for visiting auditors.
- Issue and control temporary staff proximity passes, issuing to staff who have lost /forgotten their own pass and also to agency temp staff. Maintain a log of late / non returned temporary staff proximity passes and action where appropriate.
- Liaise with Facilities department regarding activation and deactivation of temporary staff passes.
- Provide support to Landlord security by maintaining an awareness of potential security issues relating to the Tower entrance area.
- Gather and maintain stats on visitor numbers, temp staff passes and lost passes for Manager.
- Order taxis for both staff and visitors.
- Deal with visitors to Landlord building manager, providing directions only.
- Generally provide assistance where reasonably required
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
Experience and Knowledge:
- Security awareness and understanding (Essential)
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Previous experience in a similar role
Abilities and Skills:
- Organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self motivated
Competencies (not limited to):
- Client Focus
- Team Working
- Confidence and Self-Belief