This is an exciting time to join NS&I as a content strategy manager as we embark on a programme of digital transformation. The right content, delivered in the right way, at the right time is a key component of that transformation. You will be responsible for setting direction for NS&I’s content from a strategic level, developing UX content frameworks and coaching colleagues in new approaches and techniques. The role would suit someone with content development background, who has very strong editorial and UX skills. You will work closely with customer strategy, digital product owners, content publishing and the brand team in developing an effective and impactful approach to content development across all NS&I’s current and future channels.
- To research, create, validate, roll out and monitor the content strategy for the NS&I business.
- Set the standards that others will follow; creating a framework and processes that support the organisation in optimising content creation and its impact.
- A key agent of change to deliver NS&I’s channel strategy and will particularly focus on our self-serve digital channels ensuring content aligns with UX best practice
- A champion of the brand, expressing it through standards and strategy and will work closely with brand team and brand agency
- Develop close and proactive working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues across Retail, wider NS&I and Atos (operations and management) to impact change and deliver best quality content for customers whilst meeting business and operational objectives.
- This role is subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard and financial credit checks.
- Creating a business wide content strategy and ensure it is rolled out in the organisation with appropriate tools and guidance.
- Work with stakeholders across all channels: web, mobile, social, print and post.
- Create the standards from which others will work to in terms of editorial content and tone.
- Identify and empower content creators across organisation.
- Develop a standard for UX content writing
- Ensure tone of voice is applied appropriately to all content (through training and evaluation workshops – not instruction based - as TOV evolves)
- Working with the content delivery team, develop governance structure including how content will be managed in the Global Experience Language (GEL) tool.
- Inspire and ensure best practice of content creation and management
- Work closely with marketing, media, social media and other internal publishers to integrate content
A small company with a big reach we offer a range of benefits to include flexible working, great opportunities for development and a generous pension scheme. We care for colleagues, respect one another, invest in our people and manage talent effectively.
Please visit our website http://nsandi-corporate.com/about-nsi for further details about NS&I. For further details on how to apply and the selction critera for the role, the vacancy with role profile and application form can be found here https://nsandi-corporate.com/careers/vacancies/content-strategy-manager-607-20.