The Crude & Growth Optimization Manager is responsible for the delivery of inorganic growth and oversight of organic growth of the onshore crude, Xylene, and diluent pipelines. The role will also be responsible for the commercial delivery and gross margin growth of these pipelines.
Additionally, this is a team lead role overseeing the Crude Optimization Manager and Crude Commercial Coordinator roles.
- Generate ideas through internal and external networks to grow revenue with affiliates and third parties.
- Lead and direct cross functional project teams in initial stages of commercial project development.
- Lead complex commercial negotiations with senior executives of affiliates, customers and/or partners.
- Use In-depth knowledge of the Capital Value Process (CVP) to execute large commercial projects effectively.
- Prioritize multi-year growth and commercial investment plans.
- Provide oversight and coordination of the engineering scope, financial analysis, and the approval process for commercial projects.
- Coordinate with Engineering and Operation to properly define project expectations for customers (scope, timing, options)
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business discipline required.
- Deep market and competitive knowledge with 7 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Large and complex contract negotiation and commercial experience.
- Joint Venture management knowledge.
- Knowledge of Finance methodologies.