The Crude Optimization Manager role is responsible for organic growth of existing pipelines. It is the single point of accountability for the performance of the Midwest crude pipes (BP1, BP2, Capline, Chicap,) including diluent and xylene.
- Develop Asset Business Plan (ABP), optimize revenue through actively exploring new business opportunities jointly with Crude Growth & Development Manager.
- Lead development of Gross Margin forecast for Annual and Monthly Plan.
- Accountable for asset financial performance meeting its Plan; SPA for forecasting gross margin, RCP, NCF, ROACE, and commercial/growth capital investment.
- Responsible for revenue generation for wholly owned and JV assets; drive tariffs, and actions.
- Work in partnership with Finance, Operations & all functions for delivery against the agreed Plan.
- Expert on the asset contracts and relevant connection agreements; ensure contract requirements are being followed.
- Expert on the joint venture agreements; conduct board meetings on operated joint ventures and board rep on JV's.
- Key interface with shippers and affiliates; resolve commercial disputes with partners, shippers, or other 3rd parties.
- Leverage industry knowledge and affiliate relationships to create integrated logistics value for the BP Group.
- Develop and manage affiliate Service level agreements
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business discipline required.
- Deep market and competitive knowledge with 7 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Large and complex contract negotiation and commercial experience.
- Joint Venture management knowledge.
- Knowledge of Finance methodologies.