Customer Experience Coordinator Nordics
Pearson Sweden AB in Stockholmis currently hiring for our Customer Service department, for the position of
Customer Experience Coordinator (m/f)
4 days a week (30 hours)
This is a proactive role, where you will respond to and assist our customers ensuring they havea greatexperience. You will work with our EuropeanCustomer Service team, that is managed by the VP Operations Europe & Africa.
* Primary duties: *
- You will be the primary source of contact for our Clinical and Talent Assessment business in the Nordics and our international Customer Service team in Lisbon as well as for our Supply Chain both internal and external.
- You will be required to raise issues in a timely manner and aim for solutions.
- You will log customer requirements and take ownership for their resolution either directly or through escalation.
- You will co-ordinate, analyse and improve customer service processes in line with global process and specific market demands.
- You will identify training needs for our international Customer Service team and liaise with the right people in the business to fullfill those needs.
- You will keep an overview and generate monthly reports and if needed ad hoc reports for Senior Management.
- You will manage the SLA and track and report agreed KPI’s.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent field related experience;
- Goal oriented;
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to comfortably relate to people;
- Fluent in both Swedish and English both written and verbal;
- Accurate and timely approach to work;
- Self starter, pro active and flexible;
- A number of years of working _ experience _ in a _ similar role is an advantage. _
Primary Location: SE-SE-Stockholm
Work Locations: SE-Stockholm-Gustavslundsvägen 137 Gustavslundsvägen 137 S-167 51 Bromma Stockholm 16751
Job: Customer Service
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Apr 9, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Part-time Regular
Req ID: 1803074
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.