Customer Services & Operations Discover Graduate Programme
Start date: September 2022
Duration of Programme: 2 years - rotational placement programme
Salary: Generous starting salary and annual bonus
Location*: You will be blended (work from home and office) at one of our UK hub sites for example our vibrant Newbury campus, Stoke, Manchester or London. However, flexibility is required for the duration of the programme.
What you need:
• A 2.2 in any degree – ideally an analytical/business/technical degree.
• Recently graduated – i.e. a bachelors or masters obtained or to be obtained between September 2020 and August 2022.
• You must also have the correct right to work documentation in place for the full programme duration. We do not accept the Graduate Route Visa.
Application close date: 31st October 2021, however, we may close earlier if we have enough game changing applications, so make sure you apply early.
What you need to submit: You will only need to upload your CV as part of the application. You do not need to upload a cover letter as it will not be reviewed as part of your application.
*Remote working options: Vodafone is transforming – in the way we work & how we work. Our offices are now used as a hub for collaboration, co-creation & even concentration spaces. Across most our roles, we expect our employees to be following a blended approach to working with a 60-40 split, the majority being at home. We encourage our employees to find a way of working that suits them and works best for the team.
Please note that you can only make one application to one of our Discover programmes for 2022. We will only consider your first application.
Customer Services & Operations at Vodafone
Join the Customer Services & Operations stream of the Vodafone Discover Graduate Programme, and you’ll help us deliver the UK’s most engaging customer experience to become #1 for customer effort.
On this two-year programme you’ll complete two one-year placements, gaining skills and experience in all aspects of our customer care journey. You’ll explore a variety of cutting-edge Vodafone products, tools and technologies. And you’ll see how we eliminate & simplify to solve unique problems with a proactive, personalised and passionate resolution, and digitise & automate to improve the customer journey and deliver an effortless experience.
You’ll be part of a team with a passion for customer experience and will get the opportunity to; input to operations, product and process improvement; work across the business to establish root cause problems; use data and analytics to design and implement improvement initiatives; experience Agile/Squad environments, and different programme methodologies.
What’s in it for you:
• Investment in your personal development with training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom;
• Mentors and additional support from global leaders;
• Having business exposure and accountability from day one;
• Flexible working and fast paced environment;
• A focus on innovation and doing things differently;
• Competitive salary and opportunity to be recognised for financial awards throughout the year;
• Being part of a global community of graduates.
What we’re looking for:
• Customer focus and keenness to explore new ways to improve the customer journey and experience;
• Tenacious and relentless approach to resolving tasks;
• Analytical problem-solving skills;
• Confident analysing data and presenting it in different formats to different audiences;
• Creativity, resilience and adaptability;
• Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and hunger for development;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Demonstrate creativity and adaptability;
• A self-starter with desire to take ownership;
• Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital;
• Proficient in English.
Whatever your degree is or wherever your passion lies, you’ll have the freedom to experience different rotations and projects, so you can discover what you enjoy the most. And if you’re open to learning, pushing boundaries, and making the most of every opportunity, then there’s nothing stopping you from Acting Up, and making the kind of change you’ve always wanted to.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process for all candidates considered to have a disability.
If you have any questions or requirements, please let us know at the following address: email@example.com
Put your spirit into practice, and Act Up.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.