The Data Coordinator is accountable for the safe, reliable and efficient sustainability of the integrity programs through the management of the integrity data, including confidential data, within the Meridum. The Data Coordinator plays a key role in supporting the Documentation Lead to own and oversee the integrity system as the Meridum administrator.
- Supports the strategic direction of the integrity program.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of the data entered into Meridum, as the Meridum administrator. Has proficient knowledge of Meridum IDMS and understands how the system integrates across integrity.
- Responsible for handling confidential information and data such as inspection reports and thickness monitoring.
- Responsible for deploying Meridum and verifying the usage.
- Responsible for entering data into Meridum and analyzing to provide outputs.
- Ensures all integrity related data quality standards are maintained.
- Ensures all drawings are high quality and up to date.
- Interfaces across the discipline, interacting with the area integrity teams; Acts as a resource across the discipline.
- Helps ensure all integrity related activities are planned and scheduled.
- Ensure the training and certifications of the inspectors.
- Acts the inspection focal point for all turnarounds.
- Perform self-verification activities as applicable.
- Minimum of an high school diploma; prefer associates degree.
- Meridum certification or obtaining certification is required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in manufacturing is required; prefer experience in a refinery or chemical plant setting.
- Proficient knowledge with Meridum IDMS.
- Ability to work across a board group.
- Knowledge in integrity/inspection management.
- Ability to manage confidential data.
- Analysis and quantitative skills
- Technical drawings
- Relationship management
- Demonstrated data analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong computer skills including proficient knowledge of Meridum IDMS