They will be responsible for the live running design and improvement of circa ten existing and under development national employment programmes, a number of high profile pilots and for the high profile health services contracts, PIP, HDAS and Fit for Work.
In addition to this, the Director will deliver high quality business support services for CHES, leading on communications and holding accountability for FOIs, PQs and customer correspondence.
- Accountable for informing and influencing strategic design and operationalisation of new Employment and Health provision through to frontline implementation. Engaging with Ministers, Strategy, Jobcentre Plus, HMT, NAO and the EU Managing Authority.
- Responsible for influencing commercial strategy engagement across Health and Employment contracts.
- Owns, overall, the Service Requirement for the contracts, leading on HMT liaison and governance process, including oversight of production of relevant business cases and wider stakeholder engagement
- Responsible for live-running change and improvement across Health and Employment contracts, with responsibility for change processes, ensuring the efficiency to avoid adverse impacts on the contracts
- Responsible for responses to PQ’s and official correspondence responses.
- Responsible for the Directorate corporate functions including workforce planning, finances, business support and internal / external communications.
- Maintains strong and effective working relationships with a wide range of external stakeholders including current providers and the potential supplier market through trade and industry networks and contacts.
- Supports delivery of CHES and DWP aims, objectives and vision as a member of the CHES Executive Team.
- Provides direct visible and inspirational leadership to the performance management function, as well as across supplies and the wider DWP.
- DWP Finance, Commercials, Strategy and Change Colleagues
- DWP Contracted Employment Provision Providers
- DWP Operations