We are looking for a Deputy Director to fill each of the following roles:
Principal Private Secretary and Head of HR Functional Capability
- This is a pivotal job at the heart of the dynamic and fast-paced HR Function, with regular access to the most senior stakeholders across government.
Workforce Policy and Reward
- This is a demanding leadership role directly responsible for a small, high performing team.
To be successful in these roles you will need to be an outstanding leader with extensive senior management experience.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with a track record of developing and maintaining effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of operating effectively in a senior HR role in highly complex organisations
- Experience of successfully leading and delivering change through people focused interventions
- Experience of people strategy development and implementation
- Relevant technical experience in the post(s) applied for
- Professional HR qualification (CIPD)
For a complete description of the above roles please refer to the Candidate Information Pack on the Civil Service Jobs website when you click apply on this page.