We are looking for strong experience in content planning and production, producing videos, producing graphics and using digital platforms to communicate with a broad audience.
As a member of a small and supportive team, you will play a part in all aspects of our communications work and in return we will support you to develop your career as a creative communications professional.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading on producing creative and engaging content around specific EU Exit policy areas, working closely with Press Office and Policy officials to ensure your content is effective.
- Supporting and reporting to the Senior Digital Communications Officer in the progression of our digital channel use, providing inputs that will help to form our overarching strategy.
- Drawing on knowledge of emerging trends in digital and social media and apply this knowledge when developing content and be alert to emerging issues and trends which impact or benefit this work.
In return for sharing your experience and skills with us in these roles, DExEU offers you a great benefits package, including:
- family friendly flexibility for work life balance;
- a learning and development offer second to none; and
- a flexible and competitive reward offer.