We strive to get closer to people, to understand their hopes, fears, frustrations and the way they live their lives. With co-workers, with clients, with media owners, with our fellow Dentsu Aegis agencies — we work together, to make it real by creating experiences people really connect with and by innovating the way brands are built.
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll join the Pace Team at Amplifi working across Shop Direct.
What will you be doing?
- You will be supporting the Group Digital Account Director and Account Director with overall coordination of all digital work streams and managing complex projects across multiple stakeholders.
- You’ll be contributing innovative, fresh ideas to digital plans – understanding internal and external factors affecting Shop Direct and becoming a trusted partner to them.
- You will be the driving force behind the UK’s 2nd biggest pure-play retailer and will be a core part of their ambition to be a world class digital retailer.
What is my team like?
- We work in collaboration; leveraging the specialisms, partnerships, technologies & products available across the group to deliver integrated marketing solutions.
- We are digital first and increasing year on year investment in digital.
- Currently operating at 90%+ programmatic, we are leading the agency and industry in the programmatic space.
What are we looking for?
- You’ll be a natural communicator to people at all levels and your ability to manage multiple high profile projects is your expertise.
- You’ll live and breathe everything digital and have experience with the Google technology stack proposition.
- You’ll understand the world of media and ideally have knowledge of programmatic planning and activation (outside set-up).
What can we do for you?
We're always learning because our industry doesn't stop moving — ever. You'll work with some impressive people who'll teach you everything they know. And you'll come up with new ideas and ways of working that will teach us a few things too.
It’s not all about work…
- Because we hire great people, you'll find like-minded talent in every corner of our organisation. So it's no surprise that our teams often hang out together outside of work. There's usually something coming up on the social calendar, from team-building days to after-work activities, to helping out in our local communities.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees.
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click ‘Apply’ and start your journey with us today!