Job DescriptionAdvisor, Diversity & Inclusion x 1Location: NorthamptonJob Level: Primary Contributor (Band1-Band4)Salary: Depending on experience (£15,560 - £20,000)Would consider flexible working and or a job share.Can you provide strong support in achieving excellence in our approach to Diversity & Inclusion?The role
This role is designed to support the implementation and co-ordination of the Inclusion strategy across St Andrews. Embedding an understanding of the Inclusion strategy, role modelling best practice and helping our patients, staff and carers develop a good understanding of policy, resources and support mechanisms available to them.
You will report to the HR Business Partner, Diversity & Inclusion and co-ordinate activities, and embed best practice, and policies for specific areas of the inclusion strategy e.g. LGBT, RACE, ENABLE, and ensure professional standards are maintained by:
- Guiding and coaching the patient and employee networks - helping them deliver key outputs
- Developing on-going Comms, events, national celebrations and CPD events
- Working closely with IPUs to support local concerns and support bespoke development needs
- Promote research and insights
We’re looking for enthusiastic and approachable individuals with good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities to tight deadlines. You will be able to use your influence and persuasion to change and potentially challenge long-standing beliefs and prejudices. An ability to write creatively and engage a variety of audiences is a must. Having some experience of delivering presentations and training to patients and staff will be an advantage. As will be a good knowledge of social media platforms, and leveraging these within our business guidelines. Being flexible, and able to travel to regional sites and attend community events/forums outside of normal working hours, will be essential to reach everyone across the Charity.Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
• Excellent professional and career development and training opportunities
• ‘Transform’ our Leadership development program
• Pension and life assurance
• Sickness policy on par with the NHS
• 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 further after 10 years' service
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Healthcare cash plan
• Free parking
• Paid DBS application
• On-site facilities such as gym access and boot camp, swimming pool, café, library all set within beautiful grounds.Interested?
If this sounds like you then we’d love you to apply.
The D&I team actively encourages applicants from LGBTQ+ and BAME colleagues and would consider flexible working and or a job share.Closing date: Thursday 5th July 2018Interview date: Thursday 12th July 2018