The Documentation Lead is accountable for the safe, reliable and efficient sustainability of the integrity programs through management of the integrity system, Meridum. The Documentation Lead plays a key role in owning and overseeing the integrity system including analysis and KPIs for the integrity program. The Documentation Lead manages and leads the day-to-day responsibilities of a data coordinator.
- Supports the strategic direction of the integrity program. Provides input to the overall strategy.
- Assists in the development of a sustainable and optimized refinery integrity program.
- Manages the day-to-day responsibilities of a data coordinator; responsibility for the competency and development of staff.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Meridum IDMS program.
- Responsible for maintaining the Meridum database including ensuring the quality of the data that is entered into the system.
- Responsible for handling confidential information and data such as inspection reports and thickness monitoring.
- Develops the scope for field non-destructive equipment and initiatives all routine inspection scopes based on analysis of the Meridum data.
- Develops and reports out the KPIs for the integrity program; drives continuous improvement.
- Provides support to integrity specialists, programs coordinator, and QA/AC superintendent as needed.
- Ensures BP standards and processes are appropriately applied to applicable engineering activities.
- Responsible site RBI lead.
- Responsible for ensuring integrity related drawings and records are maintained appropriately.
- Responsible for the compliance of piping and fixed equipment due dates.
- Interfaces across the discipline, interacting with the area integrity teams.
- Ensures integration of all Meridum related tasks with SAP and maintenance.
- Supports turnarounds and projects by ensuring there is non-destructive equipment support as needed.
- Minimum of an bachelor's degree in a technical field; prefer engineering degree
- API 510/570 certification or obtaining certification is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing is required; prefer experience in a refinery or chemical plant setting.
- Proficient knowledge with Meridum IDMS.
- Ability to influence in integrity management; ability to work across broad groups.
- Ability to implement and sustain programs
- Specialized knowledge in integrity/inspection management
- Business standards
- Technical drawings
- Management of change
- Demonstrated project/program and risk management.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) to influence internal key stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills including proficient knowledge of Meridum IDMS