Job DescriptionEducation Technical Instructor (ASD)Location – NorthamptonSalary: From £18,820 - £23,599 per annum dependent on experienceHours: 37.5 per weekAn exciting opportunity has arisen to join St Andrew’s College and work in FitzRoy House as a full time Education Technical Instructor.
We are looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic individual to work alongside the specialist autism teacher and other professionals.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A willingness to work with adolescents who have Autistic Spectrum Disorders, mental health problems and challenging behaviours.
- The ability to assist in the delivery of the TEACCH approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative and independent working skills as required
- Organisational skills and an ability to take the initiative and complete delegated tasks.
- GCSE A* - C or equivalent in English and Maths.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Sickness policy on par with the NHS
- 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years' service
- Life cover
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free parking
- Paid DBS application
- Access to free vocational qualifications
Closing date 15th July 2018
Interviews will be held on 20th July 2018